About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele and partners. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients and potential partners.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
Proven sales track record
Experience in customer support is a plus
Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
Proficiency in English
Communication and negotiation skills
Ability to build rapport
Time management and planning skills
BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
About the Company
AcedrA BioPharmaceuticals is a Scientific & Business Excellence Centre for making affordable the latest & innovative therapeutics & medicines in the Middle East, Turkey & Africa. Specialized in the supply of expanded access and early access drugs for treating orphan & rare diseases, metabolic & genetic disorders, and life-saving drugs in the region.
Please visit us: www.acedrarx.com or www.linkedin.com/company/acedra-biopharmaceuticals
Please ensure to submit your updated CV and for any further information, you shall contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +966 11 400 0036
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews.