Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
At AcedrA BioPharmaceuticals, we acknowledge that have the responsibility to take a robust approach to modern slavery and human trafficking and are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all its business dealings and relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in its business or in any of its supply chains.
We are a pharmaceutical company, and the next-generation partner to pharma, biotech, and healthcare. We bring medicines to patients through clinical trial services, early access programs and commercialization of products. We deliver high-quality drugs in a way that demonstrates our responsibility as a business to ensure we adhere to the highest standards of medical practice. We firmly believe that this includes fair and honest management of our supply chains.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
We pride ourselves in procuring pharmaceutical products as close to the source as possible. Most of our products are sourced directly from the manufacturer, and where this is not possible, only from authorized distributors. All our sourcing partners are licensed by their local competent authorities and audited by AcedrA against high industry standards. All products are physically inspected at one of our contracted facilities to ensure that only genuine products move through the supply chain. All transport of pharmaceuticals is done in accordance with current GDP standards.
OUR POLICIES ON SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
Our Code of Conduct requires all AcedrA employees to act in a professional and ethical manner and to respect and preserve the human rights of others.
DUE DILIGENCE PROCESSES FOR SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
As part of our initiative to identify, assess and mitigate potential risk areas in our supply chains we:
• Clearly communicate to our suppliers our standards and attitude towards Modern Slavery and expect from them the same approach.
• The board of directors, represented by AcedrA's CEO, communicates with employees regarding the importance of ethics and legal compliance
AcedrA's Code of Conduct provides essential guidelines for interactions with customers, suppliers, and other business partners.
All colleagues are encouraged to raise concerns, including potential violations to the Code of Conduct, company policies and the laws of the countries in which we operate. We have a policy in place to cover Anti- Slavery and Human Trafficking and all staff are trained in this policy.
Following a review of the effectiveness of the steps we have taken this year to ensure that there is no slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains, we intend to take the following further steps to combat slavery and human trafficking:
• Increase Awareness: awareness of Modern Slavery is being raised through communications and trainings to ensure colleagues better understand the risks. The intention is that this will enable our staff to identify and flag concerns related to Modern Slavery and take action to mitigate such risks.
• Vendor Qualification Process: all potential new suppliers and manufacturers will be subject to due diligence checks, which will include compliance with the applicable Antihuman Trafficking and Modern Slavery laws and regulations.
• Establish a formal corporate responsibility governance structure reporting to the AcedrA Board
• Review company's policies to ensure they provide adequate protection against modern slavery
This statement is made pursuant to Anti-Trafficking in Persons Law Royal Decree no. M/40, dated 21/7/1430H in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending.
AcedrA Board of Directors | AcedrA CEO Department | AcedrA Compliance Department
Hotline: (Toll-Free) 8001240411