About the Role
We are looking for a Talent Manager who has a passion for developing employees and excellent communication skills. The Talent Manager will be often trusted with complex duties and sensitive information.
The Talent Manager will:
- Maintain all talent requirements for the organization and prioritize all work and assist all internal hiring managers to maintain knowledge of candidate qualifications and schedule all telephone interviews.
- Supervise all candidates and monitor all interviews and maintain appropriate recruitment status reports and analyze all metrics and assist to implement all recruitment strategies.
- Participate in various job fairs and prepare an efficient network of all talent and develop and implement various strategies for all training programs and participate in various training programs.
- Prepare required training programs to achieve all development objectives.
- Maintain an efficient electronic learning management system to retain all employees and assist all hiring managers in development assessment processes.
- Prepare reports and track all candidate status and schedule interviews with all candidates.
- Analyze all training requirements in coordination with managers and vendors and administer the recruitment process.
- Maintain strategies for the same and maintain the quality of all candidates and prepare for various strategic events.
- Participate in various special projects and ensure optimal utilization of all development resources.
- Maintain all job descriptions and maintain quality for same and design various potential employee retention for assigned area and provide support to all recruitment processes.
Aside from proficiency in computer skills, he/she should advocate for a professional individual who is well-presented at all times. He/She will be dealing with both internal colleagues and external visitors. The Talent Manager is also expected to display the following traits:
Human Resources Management Skills
Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
Excellent time management skills
Well-developed organizational skills
Attention to detail
Great verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work in a high intense, fast-paced environment
About the Company
AcedrA BioPharmaceuticals is a Scientific & Business Excellence Centre for making affordable the latest & innovative therapeutics & medicines in the Middle East, Turkey & Africa. Specialized in the supply of expanded access and early access drugs for treating orphan & rare diseases, metabolic & genetic disorders, and life-saving drugs in the region.
Please visit us: www.acedrarx.com or www.linkedin.com/company/acedra-biopharmaceuticals
Please ensure to submit your updated CV and for any further information, you shall contact: email@example.com or +966 11 400 0036