About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Warehouse Quality Manager who will be responsible for the coordination of all duties performed by the Operations Department, including shipping, receiving, storage, packaging and control of inventory. Maintain compliance with regulatory agencies while developing and implementing effective regional end-to-end logistics strategies and procedures to process, and effectively monitor distribution, of pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical commodities. They will implement end-to-end supply chain methodologies to ensure product visibility throughout the supply chain as per the Guidelines of GDP, GSDP and Saudi FDA.
- Responsible for applicable regulations, documentation, insurance, packing, cost-efficient transport and transport modalities of supplies
- Responsible for inventory including all receipt and issue transactions. Assure accuracy of all documentation. Account for inventory accuracy through monthly cycle count and annual physical inventory
- Responsible for supervision of all logistics and warehouse personnel
- Provides input to annual budget for all logistics and warehouse operations
- Establishes, institutes and enforces all procedures and policies for the Ops dep., in compliance with program guidelines
- Develops and implements training, supervision and monitoring plan to ensure that logistics policies and procedures are adhere to by staff
- Makes recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Backstops Contingency plans
- Conducts assessments and creates implementation plans for critical items
- Assures appropriate use of logistics resources for all activities
BA or BS degree (Logistics, Supply Chain Management, International Business, or related field), Pharmacist degree is a must
Minimum 2 years of work experience.
Knowledge of cold chain management
Knowledge of pharmaceutical, medical supplies, health commodities and equipment
Must be able to meet Saudi FDA requirements
Working knowledge of import and export documentation and regulations
About the Company
AcedrA BioPharmaceuticals is a Scientific & Business Excellence Centre for making affordable the latest & innovative therapeutics & medicines in the Middle East, Turkey & Africa. Specialized in the supply of expanded access and early access drugs for treating orphan & rare diseases, metabolic & genetic disorders, and life-saving drugs in the region.
Please visit us: www.acedrarx.com or www.linkedin.com/company/acedra-biopharmaceuticals
Please ensure to submit your updated CV and for any further information, you shall contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +966 11 400 0036
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews.